Mevlana Mosque, Weinheim
Photovoltaic system in the Mevlana Mosque, Weinheim
Türkisch Islamischer Verein Weinheim e.V.
Türkiyem Mevlana Moschee
Goals set to achieve through the installation of Photovoltaic systems
- Climate protection through the use of inexhaustible solar energy without pollution.
- Higher energy efficiency through the use of solar electricity.
- To build a good image of the mosque as well as Muslims.
Contribution of Nour-Energy team in this project
- Site survey
- Design with CAD
- Calculation of investment costs
- Feasiblity study
- Procurement of components
- Assembly of the components
- Advisory role regarding the project
Our contribution brings the following benefits for the mosque
Our team works on a voluntary basis, hence considerably more cost effective installation of the PV system.
Assurance of high quality installation components.
Key details of the installation
Height of the building: 10 m
Roof area: 320 m²
Roof inclination: 0°
Capacity: 18.63 kWp
Yearly yield: 976.9 kWh/kWp
Carbon dioxide emissions reduced: 16.125 kg/year
Energy produced: 18.248 kWh/year
Supplier: Yingli Green Energy Holding Co. Ltd. (www.yinglisolar.de)
Module type: YG 230
KACO New Energy GmbH (www.kaco-newenergy.de)
Type: Powador 10.0 TL3
Spare parts supplier: solarSTP Vetriebs GmbH(www.solarstep.de)
Type: solarSTEP light GM