Emirsultan Mosque, Darmstadt
Photovoltaic system in the Mevlana Mosque, Weinheim
Türkisch-Islamisches Zentrum Darmstadt e.V.
Mainzer Str. 164
Goals set to achieve through the installation of Photovoltaic systems
- Climate protection through the use of inexhaustible solar energy without pollution.
- Higher energy efficiency through the use of solar electricity.
- To build a good image of the mosque as well as Muslims.
Contribution of Nour-Energy team in this project
- Site survey
- Design with CAD
- Calculation of investment costs
- Feasiblity study
- Procurement of components
- Assembly of the components
- Advisory role regarding the project
Our contribution brings the following benefits for the mosque
Our team works on a voluntary basis, hence considerably more cost effective installation of the PV system.
Assurance of high quality installation components.
Key details of the installation
Height of the building: 9.6 m
Roof area: 298 m²
Roof inclination: 0°
Capacity: 18.63 kWp
Yearly yield: 943 kWh/kWp
Carbon dioxide emissions reduced: 8.139 kg/year
Energy produced: 9.279 kWh/year
Supplier: Yingli Green Energy Holding Co. Ltd. (www.yinglisolar.de)
Module type: YG 240
Inverter supplier: SMA Solar Technology AG(www.sma.de)
Type: Powador 4000 TL
Spare parts supplier: solarSTP Vetriebs GmbH(www.solarstep.de)
Type: solarSTEP light GM